We have been asked thousands of questions about different aspects of bedding.
Below are some of more frequently asked.
Simply click on the question and you will be redirected the answer.
- How long should bed sheets last?
- What is the best weight for a down comforter?
- Are expensive sheets worth the cost? Yes!
- Are Vero’s sizes American or European?
- Do you make custom size bedding?
- What is the difference between a pillowcase & sham?
- How long should a down pillow last?
- What is the average depth ot thickness of mattresses?
- Will my sheets shrink after washing?
- Do I need to iron your sheets?
- Why do Sateen sheets sometimes lose their luster?
- How should I launder my sheets?
- What thread count isn't!
- What are the thread count of Vero's sheets?
- What is your return policy?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- What is a California King?
- What are the different sizes of mattresses?
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Are your linens really 60% off retail?
- How many pillows should I use?
- What are the different size pillows?
- How do I keep my towels plush and soft?
- How long do down comforters last?
- Why do you only have (2) sizes of flat sheets?
- What is the difference between sateen & percale?
- How do I clean my down pillows?
- How do I clean my down comforter?
- What does baffle box constructions mean?
- How do you ship your products?
- What is the difference between a pillowcase and a sham?
- What are pillow protectors?
- How do I keep my down comforter from slipping in the duvet cover?
- What are the different sizes of pillows for bedding?
Didn't find your questions?
Visit our "bedding tips" page where we have over 150 articles & videos offering answers to common bedding questions - here , or give us a call 786-512-3268.
To shop for the finest Italian bedding, click on the shop now button.
Use the code bedding tips at checkout & get 5% off your entire purchase.