We have been asked thousands of questions about different aspects of bedding.
Below are some of more frequently asked.
Simply click on the question and you will be redirected the answer.
- How long should bed sheets last?
- What is the best weight for a down comforter?
- Are expensive sheets worth the cost? Yes!
- Are Vero’s sizes American or European?
- Do you make custom size bedding?
- What is the difference between a pillowcase & sham?
- How long should a down pillow last?
- What is the average depth ot thickness of mattresses?
- Will my sheets shrink after washing?
- Do I need to iron your sheets?
- Why do Sateen sheets sometimes lose their luster?
- How should I launder my sheets?
- What thread count isn't!
- What are the thread count of Vero's sheets?
- What is your return policy?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- What is a California King?
- What are the different sizes of mattresses?
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Are your linens really 60% off retail?
- How many pillows should I use?
- What are the different size pillows?
- How do I keep my towels plush and soft?
- How long do down comforters last?
- Why do you only have (2) sizes of flat sheets?
- What is the difference between sateen & percale?
- How do I clean my down pillows?
- How do I clean my down comforter?
- What does baffle box constructions mean?
- How do you ship your products?
- What is the difference between a pillowcase and a sham?
- What are pillow protectors?
- How do I keep my down comforter from slipping in the duvet cover?
- What are the different sizes of pillows for bedding?
Didn't find your questions?
Click our care and tips tab at the top of this page to be directed to our other "bedding tips" page where we have over 150 articles & videos offering answers to common bedding questions - here , or give us a call 786-512-3268.
To shop for the finest Italian bedding, click on the shop now button.