The most comprehensive bedding tips on the web...
We have accumulated dozens of “no sales pitch” articles and videos that will help you understand bedding in greater detail and make you a better-informed buyer. From care instructions, why thread count is almost meaningless, how to remove wrinkles without an iron and more - we have it covered.
Just click on one of the below links to be redirected to the article/video were we discuss that topic in more detail.
- Why thread count is almost meaningless!
- Why Luxury Linens are worth the investment.
- How to launder and care for Luxury Linens.
- How to minimize wrinkles in your bed linens when drying them.
- How to remove wrinkles in your Linens without using an iron.
- Why do Luxury Linens cost more than department store sheets?
- Quality linens are not about their thread count, it is about the cotton!
- What is the difference between Sateen and Percale?
- How to remove a permanent wrinkle in your bed sheets.
- How to make the perfect looking bed.
- Here is what you should consider when selecting your next set of luxury linens.
- The difference between Sateen bed linens and Satin.
- The different types of weaves used in luxury bed linens.
- Cotton comes in many grades, here is how they sort the good from bad.
- How to make your bed like the ones in a 5-star hotel.
- How to get your yellowed sheets white again.
- Are Bamboo & Micro-Modal sheets environmentally friendly? No!
- How to prevent your linens from pilling.
- Luxury Linen ironing tips!
- How often should you change your sheets?
- Why use both a fitted & flat sheet?
- The history of Luxury Bed Linens.
- What is the difference between a King and Cal-King mattress?
- What is hemstitching?
- Caring for Luxury Linens and bedding.
- How to get wrinkles out of your Luxury Bed Linens & Sheets
- Thread Count - what it means (and doesn't mean) in your Luxury Linens & Sheets.
- Design suggestions for the classic & timeless looking bed.
- What is the difference between a pillowcase and a sham?
Didn't see the answer to your question? Feel free to call us (786) 512-3268 or email us with any bedding related questions that you may have, even if is for products that we do not manufacture.
Shop for our incredible luxury linens, bedding and more below.