Buying new pillows or a down comforter? Here's what you need to know.
As with all bedding products there are a range of product qualities and prices found in the market. Below we attempt to offer explanations and answers to many of the questions that we have been asked over the years.
The reality is most down sold in the U.S. is of Chinese origin and the quality and cleanliness is frequently suspect.
- What are the differences between down and feather
- The different construction styles of down comforters and what you should look for
- What is a down blanket and how is it different than a down comforter
- Different type of fillings used in sleeping pillows, their limitations and benefits
- What are the different sizes of sleeping and decorative bed pillows
To read additional articles that discuss tips, tricks, cleaning instructions and more relative to down products visit our How to" down comforter and pillows page found here.
Click here to see our buying guide for sheets or duvet covers and shams.
If you have a question about down products, give us a call or send us an email, we are delighted to assist you. Most emailed inquiries are answered within an hour (Mon - Sat from 8 AM to 8 PM, EST).