Flanges found in bedding...
- A Flange gives these items a more formal and finished look.
- On a Duvet Cover, it also increases the overall size of the cover, which can be beneficial when trying to cover today’s thicker mattresses.
All of Vero’s Duvet Covers are constructed with a 4” Flange on each side (giving an extra 8” to the overall width of the Duvet and 4” in length). Vero’s Pillowcases are finished with a 4” Hemstitched Flange, all or our Shams are finished with a 1 ½” Hemstitched Flange.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
- Difference between pillowcases and pillow shams
- Decorating with Pillow Shams
- The Best Duvet Cover Construction Styles...
Here is a video explaining how to get your flanges to stand up straight.