There are thousands of options available to you when it comes to purchasing bed sheets with price points that range from $30 to $2,000 and everything in-between. As a result, this task can be overwhelming and confusing. In the below linked articles we offer up some of our thoughts on what you should look for and consider when purchasing your next set.
- What you should consider when purchasing your next set of sheet
- Are expensive bed sheets worth the additional cost
- Why Thread Count is a secondary consideration when purchasing new bed linens
- Why we make our bed sheet in Italy
- Why do luxury linens cost more than department store bed sheets
- True luxury linens vs. department store or warehouse clubs bed sheets
- Different weaves found in bed sheets
- Why Sateen woven sheets are so much better than Satin sheets
- What are the differences between Sateen and Percale bed linens
- Do you really need to use a flat sheet
- What is the difference between a pillowcases and pillow sham
To read care instructions, simple tricks, tips and additional information related to bed sheets visit our how to tips page found here
Click here to see our buying guide for down products or duvet covers and shams.
If we haven’t answered your specific questions as it relates to your issue or concern be sure to give us a call or send us an email, we are happy to help and typically answer your email inquiries within an hour (Mon - Sat from 8 AM to 8 PM, EST).