Will Sateen Sheets lose their luster?
Sateen sheets, not to be confused with satin, might wind up losing a bit of their luster after they are washed. The good news is that you can bring that luster back. Simply iron your linens and that wondrous luster will be restored. This occurs because the ironing process lays down the natural nap of the fiber. In addition to restoring that luster, your ironed Sateen sheets will look and feel a whole lot nicer.
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, not everyone has time to iron their linens. There are others who just don’t want to be bothered with the task of ironing. Fortunately, there are alternatives.
- You can visit your local laundry service. Fees for laundering sheets are usually nominal.
- Do not confuse laundering with dry cleaning as the second is a no-no.
- Don’t rely on commercial cleaning products, which contain harsh chemicals that could decrease the life of bed linens.
In the following video, we show you how to make your linens to look like they’ve been ironed without using an iron.
You may also be interested the following articles:
- How much will your sheets shrink?
- Bed Sheets - properly caring for them.
- Bed Sheets can pill, here's why.
Vero Linens can help make your bedroom shine with a wide variety of luxury linens. If you are in the market for fine bed linens, feather or down sleeping pillows, or luxury duvet covers, check out Vero Linens, where quality is always on display.