The easiest way to stuff a duvet cover...
This task is easiest to complete with two people, but it is still easy if you’re attempting this on your own (please forgive our very old pictures).
- Place your duvet cover on the bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
- Place your down comforter on the floor at the foot of the bed.
- Keep in mind that most comforters and duvet covers are rectangles and they need to be oriented correctly to properly fit.
- With one hand grab a corner of the down comforter, then feed it up the inside of the duvet cover.
- Once you get to the top corner (the head of the bed) with your other hand, grab both the outside corner of the duvet cover and the down comforter corner.
- Release you hand from the inside and pull the duvet cover down to the foot.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the bed.
- Go to the foot of the bed, grab both the duvet cover and down comforter at the bottom and give them a vigorous shake, this will distribute the down comforter evenly inside the duvet cover.
- Close the duvet cover.
- The truth about Thread Count.
- Different styles of Down Comforters
- How to tell when it is time to replace your Down Comforter