Sleep in the finest!
Make your bed more heavenly than the Westins!
Your guest say at your bed & breakfast for many reasons, it might be the:
- Ambiance & charm
- Friendliness & the personal attentions you provide
But they also stay to Sleep.
Shouldn’t their experience be a memorable one?
- The fact is, the Westin Hotel chain has changed bedding in the hospitality industry with their very successful “Heavenly Bed”.
- But the reality is, when it comes to true luxury linens, the Westin’s heavenly bed is just okay.
- Most of their bedding is made in Asia and lacks the quality of finishing and the use of exceptional quality textiles.
As many know, Italian made suits, handbags and shoes are the benchmark of the world as far as craftsmanship, materials and finishing.
The same is true with luxury bed linens & sheets. Undisputedly, the finest bed linens in the world are made in Italy and we produce some of Italy’s finest.
- We use only the finest grades of cotton in the construction of our bedding.
- The quality of our linens cannot only be felt, but can be seen in the finishing detail.
- Although our linens are likely the softest that you have ever experienced, they are robust and will stand up to the harsher environment often found in the hospitality environment.
We would like you to consider our linens for your bedding.
- Our luxury linens are made in Italy.
- The come with free shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $100.
- All items are sold individually, so if you need just fitted sheets – no problem.
Round out your bedding with our luxury down pillows, down comforters, duvet covers, pillow shams, and more.
We can even custom size or make your linens to your specific design and finishing requirements with larger orders.
As well, check out our bedding blog. It is likely the most comprehensive blog on the internet. You will find many different articles such as how to easily get wrinkles out of your linens without using and iron and hundreds of other tips.
Naturally, call or email us with any of your questions.