Generously Filled Firm Feather Pillows
Our comfortable Feather pillow gives you the right amount of support where you need it most.
- This pillow is generously filled for an exceptional look and feel.
- Our Feather pillows are double lined to prevent the feather from migrating out of the cover.
- This nicely priced pillow is perfect for those that enjoy a firmer Feather sleeping pillow and also is an ideal insert or filler for your decorative shams.
- Available in King size (20” x 36”), Standard size (20” x 26”) and Euro size (26” x 26”).
- 95% Feather, 5% Down fill.
- 100% Cotton Down Proof shell.
- Perfect for side sleepers.
- Our feather pillow provides excellent neck and head support.
- Hypoallergenic, all of our Down and Feather goes through a 7-stage washing and sanitizing process.
- Made in the USA.
- Machine Washable.
- To enhance the longevity of your pillow, a cotton pillow protector is recommended. To purchase our pillow protectors click here.
- Consider 2 pillow protectors with a feather pillow to minimize a quill from poking through the shell.
- Money back guarantee (see our return policy for details).
Free shipping on all orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.
All of our Down and Feather pillows are IDFL certified, which means we do not engage in live plucking or force feeding.
Have questions? Click here to email us or call us at 786-512-3268.
Click on the below videos to learn more about our feather and other luxury sleeping pillows.
To learn about our Down and Down/Feather Compartment pillows click here.
- Medium/firm support for back and side sleepers.
- 7-step patented down cleaning and sanitizing process.
- Double-stitched braided cord edge for extra durability.
- Covered in 100% cotton, down and
- Standard: (20” x 26”) 58 oz.
- King: (20” x 36”) 81 oz.
- Euro: (26” x 26”) 83 oz.
The pillows are great. I use the king size feather pillows when watching TV or working on the computer and the compartment pillow under the down to sleep. My head sinks into the Diamante covered down pillow, next thing I know the alarm is going off. James
No one makes feather pillows, glad I found yours
I have always enjoyed feather pillows, but had a hard time finding them, big box stores don't sell them. Yours are great, great price as well - thanks. Geroge