In April of this year, we were given notice by Welspun, the manufacturer of Christy Towels, that they have undertaken a complete overhaul and renovation of their manufacturing processes used to produce this towel. As a result, Welspun will temporarily stop production of the world renown Christy Towels until Spring of 2020.
Therefore we will not be able to fulfill orders for this product until the Spring timeframe. This situation is out of our control, nonetheless, please accept our apologies.
Christy's Renaissance Towels.
Made from the finest quality cotton. Christy Towels are super absorbent, durable, plush, soft and come with exceptional prices for true luxury bath towels.
- 100% Soft cotton is ringspun for ultimate softness. Extra deep pile terry loop.
- A 100% Cotton towel stands up to wear and tear while retaining softness. Elevate your bath design with the plush touch of enveloping luxury. Supple and super-absorbent, it coordinates beautifully with the other pieces in the collection. All edges are double stitched hemmed for longevity and durability
- EASY CARE - Machine washable. Specially processed to resist shrinking and retain color or whiteness. They launder perfectly coming out of the dryer soft, fluffy, and ready for their next use.
- EXTRA ABSORBENT - Terry towel material allows for maximum absorbency. Perfect for poolside, bathroom, Beach, or gym use.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We know you're going to love this 100% Cotton Towel. But in the event you don't, you can return them to us within 10 days for a refund. We want you to be 100% happy with our luxury Christy towels.
- Colors: White, Parchment (Ivory), Driftwood and Grey.
Have questions? Click here to email us or call us at 786-512-3268.
Henry Christy was the 1st commercial producer of cotton terry towels and brought them to market in 1858.
Click on the color swatches to see them in their respective color tones.