Luxury Egyptian Soft & Absorbent Cotton Christy Towels
In April of this year, we were given notice by Welspun, the manufacturer of Christy Towels, that they have undertaken a complete overhaul and renovation of their manufacturing processes used to produce this towel. As a result, Welspun will temporarily stop production of the world renown Christy Towels until September 2019.
Therefore we will not be able to fulfill orders for this product until the September timeframe.
In the interim, we will look to bring in another luxury towel that we can offer you.
This situation is out of our control, nonetheless, please accept our apologies.
Christy's Renaissance Towels are made from the finest quality cotton. Christy Towels are super absorbent, durable, plush, soft and come with exceptional prices for true luxury bath towels.
- 100% Soft cotton is ringspun for ultimate softness. Extra deep pile terry loop.
- A 100% Cotton towel stands up to wear and tear while retaining softness. Elevate your bath design with the plush touch of enveloping luxury. Supple and super-absorbent, it coordinates beautifully with the other pieces in the collection. All edges are double stitched hemmed for longevity and durability
- EASY CARE - Machine washable. Specially processed to resist shrinking and retain color or whiteness. They launder perfectly coming out of the dryer soft, fluffy, and ready for their next use.
- EXTRA ABSORBENT - Terry towel material allows for maximum absorbency. Perfect for poolside, bathroom, Beach, or gym use.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We know you're going to love this 100% Cotton Towel. But in the event you don't, you can return them to us within 10 days for a refund. We want you to be 100% happy with our luxury Christy towels.
- Colors: White, Parchment (Ivory), Driftwood and Grey.
- Available in the following sizes:
- Hand Towel
- Bath Towel
- Bath Sheet
- Tub Mat
Have questions? Click here to email us or call us at 786-512-3268.
Henry Christy was the 1st commercial producer of cotton terry towels and brought them to market in 1858.
Click on the color swatches to see them in their respective color tones.
- Washcloth 13" x 13"
- Hand towel 18" x 30"
- Bath towel 30" x 56"
- Bath sheet 35" x 68"
- Tub mat 35" x 36"
Love, love, love my new towels!!
Steve, thank you ever so much for your tutorial on how to care for towels...these are the very first towels I have ever had, that have not shed during the first wash...I am in love with these...I guess I am going to be ordering more down the road a bit here...because these are just so soft and absorbent and no pilling...I used the Linen wash to launder them with too...thanks so much again!! Janet
Plush and absorbent
I am so picky about towels. I hate having to buy new ones because I have issues finding towels that meet my requirements: 1. Not too short/narrow 2. Plush 3. Soft 4. Luxurious 5. High quality 6. Absorbent I am so happy to say that I have found the towels I am looking for, and will not hesitate to buy more. They are everything I expected, and launder beautifully. As these are high quality, you have to treat them a little more gently, but it is worth it. I use the Le Blanc Linen Wash with lukewarm temperature , dry on GENTLE, and definitely do not over dry. And no fabric softener or dryer sheets - ever. I have a feeling these will only get better over time, with proper care. Another top-notch product from Vero Linens. Thank you. Casey
Love all the bedding, down & towels
Hi Steve, I love the bedding I ordered from you guys. I'm pretty certain I have the most comfortable little spot on the planet in my bed, thanks to you. I'll recommend you whenever I can. Wishing you continued success, Kevin Kevin
Thanks for putting a little luxury in my life
Steve, I couldn't be happier with your products, sheets (3 sets) pillow cases and the towels. Taking a shower, drying off with my Christy towel then sliding between my Vero linen sheets is amazing. I didn't know what I was missing, it's like day and night how well I sleep now. I almost feel sorry for people sleeping on other sheets. I'll be getting a duvet cover for summer as soon as I decide on a style. Jim